Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reading or work behaviour

For long time I am not interested to work. When Ever I start any work my interest shifts to other work. This type of behaviour is persisting for three to four years. Because of this I am loosing my career. Still I am not changing. What is reason behind? this is looking like unsolvable question..

Religious books
I tried to take help of religious books, but as always when I start reading religious book, my interest shifts again. So, I started thinking deeply why interest is shifting. I started analyzing my thinking itself.

Analyzing my thinking
I am reading books or doing any work hurrily to finish it off as soon as possible. In this flow I am going on reading book till I feel tired or My opinions clash with authors opinion or my feelings are hearted with the facts in the book or facts are distrubing me.

Conclusions of behaviour
I can conclude following points on my reading behaviour
  • I am taking the things personally
  • anxiety very high in me
  • I am tiring too early

Out of this I can say the reasons behind this behaviour

  • I am greedy as I am not patient
  • My physical strength is not enough

Solution

  • Increase the stamina
  • Eliminate connection to your feelings while reading or working but do it full concentration and interest

No comments: